Deleting downloads on Mac can be a pain, because It involves two separate things: cleaning up your Downloads folder and then removing the downloads history from your browser. So, in short, you'll need to: find your Downloads folder, remove your downloads, clear your downloads history in your browser, and (finally) empty your Trash. Easy Solution to Delete Downloads and Download History on Mac However, if you’re looking for a solution that makes clearing out your downloads (and your downloads history) simple, check out a cleaning utility like. It helps you clean up your Downloads folder and clears your downloads history with just a few clicks. To reclaiming space by cleaning out the Downloads folder in few minutes, just: •. • Click Large & Old Files.
• Click 'Add Folder' and select your 'Downloads' folder. • Scan it and then select whatever you wish to remove. • Click 'Clean.'
How do i delete downloads on my mac? - Answered by a verified Mac Support Specialist. This allows you to easily select all of the jpeg files, for example, and drag them into iPhoto to add a copy to iPhoto, then delete them from the Downloads folder. Or you could easily review all of your Word and Excel documents and file or delete as needed. Most likely you’ll see many files whose kind is Disk Image. Disk Images are most. At the bottom of the screen in the dock there should be a folder that says 'Downloads' when you move the mouse over it. Click once on this folder and it will expand upward. From there, you can drag files that you see there out of. In the Music app, you can delete songs, albums, playlists, and music videos that you downloaded to your device. If you see a download icon next to your content, the item is stored in the cloud, not on your device. How to delete downloads on your Mac? This post will show you three ways to delete downloads to speed up your Mac and keep things squeaky clean.
And you’re done. As you can see, it’s incredibly easy to remove your downloads on Mac with.
And as for cleaning your downloads history: • Launch CleanMyMac 3. • Click Privacy, in the left menu.
• Select your browser and checkmark the 'Downloads History' box. • Click 'Remove.' And voila — Your downloads and downloads history are clean. Not to mention, is an amazing, all-around tool for your Mac. It helps you clean up gigabytes of junk and makes the hardest of Mac OS X tasks incredibly simple.
But, if you’d still like to clean up your downloads and downloads history manually, just follow the steps below. How to delete downloads on Mac directly To find and delete downloads on your Mac: • Open Finder. • Press Cmd+Shift+G.
• Type in: ~/ • Double-click on the Downloads folder. Here, you'll find all the downloads on your Mac, no matter what browser you use. Remove the downloads you want gone for extra space on your Mac. Autocad Mac Os X Free Download there. Once you're done deleting your downloads, it's time to clear the downloads history from the browser you use. Select the section below based on the browser you use. How to clear downloads history in Chrome To clear downloads history in Google Chrome browser manually: • Launch the Chrome browser.
• Click History, in the menu bar. • Click “Show Full History.” • Select “Clear browsing data” • Select “the beginning of time” for the time period you wish to erase.
• Check the “Download history” box. • And finally, click “Clear browsing data.” How to clean downloads history in Safari To clean downloads history in Safari browser: • Launch the Safari browser. • Click History, in the menu bar at the top of your screen. • Select on “Clear History and Website Data” • Choose 'all history' as the time range you wish to clean. • And finally, click on “Clear History.” How to remove downloads history in Firefox To remove downloads history in Firefox directly: • Launch the Firefox browser.
• Click on History, in the menu bar. • Select “Clear Recent History” • Select 'Everything' as the the time range to clean. • Click on the “Details” arrow. • Check the “Browsing & Download History” box.
• Click on “Clear Now.” These might also interest you: • • •.